Graphic Design Training in Lagos
[ figma, html, css ]
SCHEDULES & FEES
- DateJan. 10, 2022
- Duration 6 Weeks
- Days and Time Mondays, Wed, & Fri. Time: 9am - 12 nnon
- Fee N150,000[N170,000]
- Registration Status In progress. Register today!
What is UI, and what is UX ? UI (User Interface) is the high fidelity graphic design of the web, mobile or desktop application. This consist of the layout, font family, images, colors etc. This is what a typical graphic designer is used to. UX (User eXperience) on the hand is THE FLOW of how end-users use your app/product. UX seeks the answer questions such as:
- Is the user onboarding process smooth and straight forward ?
- Is the product user-friendly ?
- Are the main features easy to identify and execute ?
- Is the navigation cluttered or simple ?
- Does the progressive screens connect seemlessly ?
- So on and so forth.
So while UI is concerned about beauty, UX is concerned about ease of use. A right balance of both of UI and UX, combined with a robust backend engineering will drive high conversion and overall product success. Of course, this course has nothing to do with the backend, it is all about crafting amazing UI/UX graphic designs for web and mobile apps.
[Absolute Beginners (Web/Mobile Products Designers)]
If you are an artist who wants to start creating graphical user interfaces for web and mobile apps. Or you are probably familiar with tools like CorelDraw and photoshop but want to transition to Figma for digital products design works. Or you might just learn from scratch how to design the frontend for web and mobile. If any of these sounds like you, then this is where to start!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Have a broad and deep understanding of what UI and UX are.
- Understand end-to-end digital assets design workflow.
- Interface prototyping.
- Pages and screens sketching.
- Incorporating user flow into designs.
- Final composition of all component elements
- Exporting the figma design for html(web) and mobile apps(native)
- Introduction to User Experience and User Interface
- UX design process
- UX design quadrant model
- Important soft skills and hard skills for UX designers
- UI/UX design Tools
- Introduction to Figma
- Basic Tools
- User flows
- Creating User Flows
- Creating Sitemaps (class drill)
- Creating Wireframes (class drill)
- Prototyping (class drill)
- UI design Process
- Visual Design and Accessibility (class drill)
- Design Exploration and Design System (class drill)
- Motion and Micro Interactions (class drill)
- High Fidelity Final Compositions (class drill)